Pursuing higher studies under Germany education system will instil discipline and practical approach in learning. Most state-funded colleges & universities are world-renowned for their quality of education. Here is a comprehensive guide to know the best of Germany education and various opportunities it provides to the interested international students.
The merit based studies under Germany education system is known to mould the students’ character in the best way possible. Here are some of the top reasons that make Germany education so desirable:
1. World-class education: excellence in education and push given to international students for research opportunities make Germany education most desirable.
2. Study & work in Germany: Students studying in Germany can avail part time job opportunities. The country is said to guarantee a minimum wage of 8.84 EUR per hour for international students. Such students can also avail insurance cover.
3. Affordable study: Germany is one of the most affordable study destinations in Europe. Almost all universities under Germany education collects nil or minimal tuition fees. Your expense for pursuing a study course under Germany education will only include accommodation, travel & misc. Expenses. Relevant student concessions are available at every public space in Germany.
4. Job-ready environment: Excellent work opportunities right after graduation is readily available in sectors such as Health, Mechanical & Automotive, Electricals & Electronics, Building & Construction, Information Technology & Telecommunications.
5. International community: The country hosts a vibrant international student community
A dedicated study program under Germany education paves the way for exciting work opportunities in the country as well as in the international job market. Below given are some of the popular courses among the international students who are wanting to be recognised under Germany education:
|Engineering sciences||Nursing and Management in the Public Health System|
|Public Administration, Administration of Justice||Information and Communication Studies|
|Agronomy, Forestry, and Nutritional Science||Law, Economics and Social Sciences.|
Scholarships to pursue a course under Germany education are funded by the government, non-government or university-specific institutions.
Government-funded scholarships for Germany education include DAAD or German Academic Exchange Service & Erasmus-Mundus. While DAAD is a joint association of German higher education institutions, Erasmus-Mundus is run by the European Commission.
Some of the top Non-government or university-specific scholarships for Germany education are:
|Alfred Töpfer Foundation||Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship||Heinrich Böll Scholarships for International Students|
|Humboldt Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Researchers||Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Scholarships||Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships in Germany|
|Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships for the Developing Countries, “IIF”||Mawista scholarships in Germany||Deutschland Stipendium|
|The Helmholtz Association||FRIAS Cofund Fellowship Programme for International Researchers||Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences|
|Frankfurt School of Finance and Management||Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Masters scholarships in Germany||HHL International – MSc Scholarship for an Effective and a Responsible Leadership|
|Humboldt University International Research Fellowships||Ulm University Scholarships for International Students||Universität Hamburg Merit scholarships in Germany|
Colleges & Universities making Germany education so prestigious
Pursuing education in colleges and universities under Germany education system opens a plethora of graduate, post-graduate & research opportunities. Here is a list of top institutions that have made Germany education famous worldwide:
|Technische Universität München||Dortmund University|
|Universität Heidelberg||Fachhochschule Fulda|
|Georg-August-Universität Göttingen||Europa-Universität Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder)|
|Freie Universität Berlin||Fachhochschule Karlsruhe|
|Berufsakademie Ravensburg||Frankfurt University|
|Heinrich-Heine-Universität Dässeldorf||Dresden Technical University|
|Institut f. Semantische Informationsverarbeitung||Katholische Universität Eichstätt|
|Julius-Maximilians-Universität, Wärzburg||Friedrich Schiller Universität, Jena|