St. Lawrence College, situated in picturesque Eastern Ontario, is a renowned public college with a vibrant community of over 7,000 full-time students and a proud alumni network of over 100,000. With three campuses in Kingston, Brockville, and Cornwall. The college offers over 100 full-time programs, including ESL, certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, bachelor’s degrees, and graduate certificates.
College is dedicated to preparing students for the workforce by providing unparalleled opportunities for real-world, industry-related experience through student placement programs. With over 5,400 students participating in placements each year, St. Lawrence College graduates have a high employment rate of approximately 90%.
College is located in three Eastern Ontario cities, each offering a vibrant and welcoming community with an impressive selection of international restaurants, events, and social clubs. As an international student, you’ll receive comprehensive support to help you succeed at St. Lawrence College and beyond.
College’s international student services include dedicated advisors, language support, housing assistance, and resources to help you transition to life in Canada.
Major Campus of St. Lawrence College
Explore St. Lawrence College’s three vibrant campuses in Kingston, Brockville, and Cornwall. Each campus is an integral part of the economic and social fabric of Eastern Ontario, offering safe and welcoming communities with all the amenities needed to make the most of the student experience.
The newly renovated buildings provide ample space for studying and socializing, including student lounges, gathering places, and state-of-the-art libraries with quiet study areas and group study rooms equipped with SMART boards.
As a leading provider of health sciences education, St. Lawrence College has invested in new, state-of-the-art simulation labs with high-fidelity manikins to give students hands-on experience in a safe and controlled environment.
Located in the heart of the stunning 1000 Islands region, the campuses offer easy access to the St. Lawrence River, hiking trails, and other outdoor recreation paths. With small-city vibes and big-city amenities, the communities are the perfect place to live, learn, and grow.
Whether interested in business, technology, health sciences, or the arts, St. Lawrence College has a program that can help achieve career goals. Come see for yourself why St. Lawrence College is the perfect place to launch a future.
St. Lawrence College, Kingston
The largest campus of St. Lawrence College is located in Kingston, which has been recognized as the best city in Canada for students by a recent study. The campus offers over 85 programs covering a wide range of fields such as arts, business, health care, and skilled trades. With more than 55 of these programs available to international applicants, the Kingston campus provides an inclusive and diverse learning environment.
Here are the highlights of the Kingston campus at St. Lawrence College, presented as a list:
- Student Life and Innovation Centre
- State-of-the-art group study rooms with SMART boards
- St. Larry’s Pub (student-owned and operated, open to the public)
- A dedicated gathering place for Indigenous students
- Outdoor atrium and deck, and open courtyard
- State-of-the-art healthcare simulation labs with high-fidelity manikins
- Upgraded fitness facilities and a double gym
- Tim Horton’s, Pita Pit, and Papa John’s Pizza on campus
St. Lawrence College, Brockville
The Brockville campus of St. Lawrence College underwent a major renovation in 2018 and now boasts a brand new library complete with both individual and group study spaces, a recently renovated cafeteria, student common lounges, and more.
Highlighted features of the campus include a café-style student commons and a large student lounge, providing ample space for socializing and studying. The newly renovated library learning commons offers quiet study spaces and state-of-the-art group study rooms equipped with SMART boards. The campus also features a new state-of-the-art health care simulation lab with high-fidelity manikins, a $1-million investment in student financial aid, and the Marianne van Silfhout Gallery, which is a state-of-the-art community gallery featuring art exhibitions by local, Canadian, and international artists.
Other campus features include a recently renovated cafeteria with Pita Pit, an updated fitness centre with a cardio and weight room, and access to the city’s Brock Trail walking and bicycle path, which runs through the campus.
St. Lawrence College, Cornwall
Enjoy picturesque views of the St. Lawrence River from the campus located on its shores, and make use of the outdoor spaces for studying or relaxing during lunch breaks.
- Take advantage of river views from the library, residence, and many classrooms.
- Access a newly renovated library learning commons with quiet study space and state-of-the-art group study rooms with SMART boards.
- Relax and socialize in the student lounge with pool tables.
- Acquire hands-on experience in newly renovated Health Care Simulation Labs with high-fidelity manikins.
- Conveniently access the attached residence from campus with no need to step outside during winter.
- Grab a bite to eat in the newly renovated cafeteria with Pita Pit.
- Keep fit using the athletic facilities including a cardio room, weight room, and gymnasium.
- Explore the city’s 75-km walking and bicycle path, which runs through campus.