Table of Contents
Quick highlights on Study MBBS In Ukraine
|Course type||Program approved by WHO, MCI|
|MBBS degree in Ukraine||Clinical medicine program leading to MD Physician degree (equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|MBBS in Ukraine duration||5 years & 1-year compulsory internship|
|MBBS in Ukraine eligibility (basic)||50% in High School Examinations (10+2)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|MBBS in Ukraine eligibility (standardised test)||IELTS & TOEFL not required|
|MBBS in Ukraine NEET eligibility (Only for Indian students)||Yes, it is mandatory|
Detailed description to take up MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine attracts several international students aspiring to become a doctor. There are some of the finest & oldest educational institutions in Ukraine offering equal opportunities for overseas students to study MBBS in Ukraine. Apart from the affordable fee structure, the universities boost a superior infrastructure including distinguished educational program, well-maintained labs, research centre etc., in addition to adequate hostel accommodations & security.
The curriculum is well-balanced & the MBBS degree from Ukraine is valid worldwide. With a compulsory internship of one year for all international students, the entire course duration of MBBS in Ukraine extends up to 6 years. You are adequately trained to be a qualified specialist to fit into the global arena in your respective field.
The students are also exposed to practical training for them to cope up with work conditions in a foreign country. Ukraine remains the best place to study MBBS as the medium of instruction in classes remains to be English.
Locating Ukraine on a World Map
Ukraine is a developing country in Eastern Europe with a rich cultural past. Its largest city is also its capital city Kiev. Russia holds a considerable amount of influence over its territories.
The education system in Ukraine covers the “Bologna Agreement” that allows comparability in the standards and quality of higher-education qualifications across Europe. Ukraine follows the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) meaning if you miss a class you have to rework it.
Ukraine also offers moderate weather in comparison to Russia hence suitable for many international students.
Scope of studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Career opportunities after studying MBBS in Ukraine: There is immense scope during the duration of MBBS in Ukraine to take up internships. This will not only improve your theoretical understanding but also add impetus to your employment prospects worldwide.
- Internationally Recognised MBBS degree in Ukraine: The clinical program leading to MD degree from Ukraine universities are internationally recognized. You can even choose to return to your home country and practice medicine. It is the popular option among most Indian aspirants.
- Affordable MBBS fees in Ukraine: Studying MBBS in Ukraine for the entire course duration of over 6 years is quite affordable with adequate planning. Aspirants with just above 50% in high school examinations stand an equal chance under the MBBS in Ukraine eligibility criteria.
- Post-Graduation in Ukraine: With an additional certification and equalization of Educational documents at the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, you can choose to pursue postgraduate programs in the top Ukrainian universities.
Contact our experts now to get the latest & updated fee structure for the entire duration of MBBS in Ukraine.
Top Universities Offering MBBS program in Ukraine
Several international students can now aspire to become a doctor by proving their eligibility to study MBBS in Ukraine. Following Ukrainian Universities are open for admissions:
- Donetsk National Medical University, Kirovohrad Campus
- Odessa National Medical University, Odessa City
- Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv City.
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Dnipropetrovsk City
- Lviv State Medical University, Lviv City.
Founded in 1661, Lviv State Medical University is one of the oldest and biggest medical universities in Ukraine. And Bogomolets National Medical University is the top-ranked Government National University.
Register to become eligible for MBBS in Ukraine
Following documents such as high school/12th certificate, Passport copy, Statement of Purpose (SOP), University Final Admission letter, Certification and Equalization of Educational documents at the Ministry of Education of Ukraine for post-graduation in Ukraine etc. are necessary.
The time it takes for registration for MBBS in Ukraine is usually less. It is, however, indefinite to conclude the exact period. It is best advised to leave the technicalities of filling up a number of immigration forms, document submissions etc. to prove your eligibility for MBBS in Ukraine to the expert consultants.
We are an overseas education consultant with an experienced team. Our overseas education consultants can make the best-tailored plan for your successful immigration to the region of your choice. Contact us today to fulfil your dream of becoming a doctor!